Fuzzy Wuzzy Games
Based in Vancouver, Canada
Press / Business Contact:
308 E. 5th Ave
Canada V5T 1H4
Armillo is a unique, fun rolling platforming game with a sci-fi parallel universe theme.
It features a massive amount of gameplay elements. For one, there is the regular 3D world, followed by a bonus stage on the moon. Then there is the evil parallel universe, and special 2D speed-run inspired worlds. Lots of unexpected deadly twists, and surprises await!
The star of the game features a space armadillo named Armillo. He’s not your usual armadillo as he’s capable of blasting off to space in order to travel from planet to planet. He’s joined by his little blue critter friends and his brother.
What’s supposed to be a peaceful galaxy becomes ruined by the invasion of the robotic Darkbots. Where are they from? Why are they here? But one thing is for sure, they certainly are not the friendly type.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Accolades Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- “Top Wi i U Games To Watch For in 2014” – IGN
- “My Top Wii U Games of the Year” – the 8-Bit Eric Show
- “Indie Corner 2014 Wii U Indie Highlights – Jason Lepine for Indie Corner
- “No. 2 Indie Game of the Year” – Daniel Fugate
- “Coolest Character of the Year” – Shawn Long’s Video Game Awards
- “The music is great, controls are fantastic, Off-TV play on the GamePad, as well as support for a Pro Controller, which I appreciated.
Overall, I really enjoyed Armillo. If you’re into 3D platforming games, I highly recommend that you pick up Armillio on the Nintendo Wii U eShop”
– The Nintendo Home
- “I highly recommend this game on all fronts: solid visuals, exceptional music and audio, and innovative 3D gameplay. You’ll have fun with Armillo, especially for the price, so make sure to pick it up!”
– Michael Bowerman, The Nintendo Objective
- “Is Armillo the Feel-Good story of PAX 2013? It Is For Me.”
– Stephen Totillo, Kotaku
- “Buy Armillo. There honestly isn’t a single reason not to …unless you hate video games”
– Nia Pierce, She Attack
- “Addictive, lots to do, solid mechanics and a great value”
– Victor Lucas & Marrisa Roberto, Electric Playground
Game Design, Programming
BizDev, Audio Mangler